Thursday, September 27, 2012

End of Summer Lawn Mower Sales

Just about every year around the end of summer I purchase a new push lawn mower. For the past few years I have considered push mowers as a disposable objec simply because they are all made crappy now a days. I remember years ago when I was a kid lawn mowers were made much better.

A lawn mower could be left outside in the rain and the next day fire right up. It could even be left out all winter, get snowed on multiple times and fire right up with bad gas in spring. But times have changed. Lawn mowers are now crap and that's why I buy the cheapest push mower each year and use it until it dies. I do the same thing with printers by the way.

At the end of every summer is when I purchase a new push mower. This is when most all places run end of summer lawn mower clearance sales. Most all places like Lowes, Home Depot and even Walmart drop the prices on lawn mowers in order to quickly sell them to make room for winter items and products. I usually by the cheapest ones around $99 dollars. If I get one good year out of it, then it paid for itself. And ironically I usually can then sell the used and broken mower for about $20 dollars.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home