Saturday, August 04, 2012

Testing The SEO Value of Blogger

I released two posts a few minutes ago... no worries, I am not going to be crapping up my blog with random off-topic posts for much longer. I am simply testing a few things on Blogger to determine if its a viable medium for posting content for the partial purpose of content monetization. Over the years I have created about two hundred blogger blogs with URLs and titles that target some pretty decent keywords. Granted, these blogs have been dormant over the last couple of years, but if these few tests I am running here on this blog reveal promising news, I will probably reignite those blogs again. I mean heck, if Google wants to host my blog for free and if it has equal pull and SEO value to WordPress or even something custom crafted and built from scratch, then why not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home