Saturday, November 27, 2010

How To Determine Keyword Search Traffic

Doing keyword research can be a challenge. It's difficult to find good keywords, but it's more difficult to figure out how much traffic certain keywords will deliver once you rank for them in Google.

If you would like to know more about the amount of traffic you can expect to receive from certain keywords you research, I have written an article that provides the steps. It's pretty straight forward, and following the steps don't require you to purchase anything.

All that's required is some time to study trends, and Google Insights. Take a look at my guide and let me know what you think. Once I discovered this trick it immediately aided me with determining which keywords to target and which keywords aren't worth my time and effort. Read my article to learn how to use Google Insights to determine the amount of search traffic keywords receive.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home