Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Have you considered using your mms messages as blog content?

Knowing me, I am probably the only one who has considered using mms messages as blog content. See here's the thing about blogging and making money online with a blog. The content needs to be unique.... There can't be another copy anywhere online, at least that's what I believe. Secondly, content really is kind. Thirdly, content equals money and contextual ads pay well. Forthy, most if my mms message content is pretty juicy to nosy people, so you can count on repeat traffic, which creates SEO value. So all in all posting your mms messages as blog content might not be a bad idea. Want me to start posting mine? Leave me a comment and let me know! I just might surprise you. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home