Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Working At Geek Squad vs Working At RadioShack

I have been hired at both Geek Squad and RadioShack and I am not sure which job I should take. Perhaps someone out in the cyber world may have an opinion or two regarding either company. Since the first time I heard of Geek Squad a few years ago, I thought the company was pretty cool. Now of course, I have been shopping at RadioShack since I was a kid, so they have quite a bit of history with me. Anyway, I am very much more in favor to take the job at Geek Squad, although at RadioShack, they may want to put me in the MIT (manager in training) program. Share your thoughts.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger EscapeThatCube said...

Garry,

I am a bit confused. You have spent the last couple years working your butt off as a make money online. I have seen you blog, build niche websites, affiliate marketer, the list goes on and on. With all this hard work you must have been making decent money. Maybe not tons of money, but I am assuming you were making 2-3k per month.

Now I know you are in financial troubles, but how much money will you make at the geek squad or radio shack? 40-50k a year?

Why wouldn't you just work day and night doing what you did before and make 200k?

I realize geek squad or radio shack is guaranteed cash and steady income, but figure you could also make much more in much less time and have more freedom in MMO business.

anyways, I think you need to stick to MMO and forget about getting back in the corp world.

For all the people that follow you its a bit discouraging to think that you made it as a MMO and now have to go back to the daily grind.

9/27/2009 08:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home