Monday, September 07, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese To The Rescue

Dana and I took Garry III, Jaymie, and Kasey to Chuck E. Cheese today. Often I say "Chuck E. Cheese To The Rescue" because it's a place that we can take the kids to buy some time. In other words, for $40 we can get a large pizza, four drinks, and 100 tokens to play games, which is all that's needed to keep the kids busy for a couple of hours. In fact, we get a bonus 30 minutes when the kids redeem their tickets for credit and look for items to purchase at the gift booth.

Chuck E. Cheese doesn't have free or paid WIFI, I think it would be great if they did, but I am fortunate that I have my iPhone. If I was able to bring my laptop and connect to WIFI, I think Chuck E. Cheese would be an almost perfect place to hang out with the kids. We can all eat and drink and the kids can all play while I work or enjoy passing some time surfing the web.

Where are some cool places you take your kids? I'd like to know of some places similar to Chuck E. Cheese both with free WIFI. Drop a comment and share your thoughts.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home