Sunday, September 27, 2009

Christine Senter Offers Amazing Writing Prompts

Sometimes it's hard to get things flowing on paper. Meaning, there are times when I absolutely don't have anything to write about. This is a scary feeling, because writing is how I get paid. If I don't write, then my bills don't get paid. One thing that I did last night was ask for help. Although, not many people came to the rescue, one person did and I owe her a big thank you. Her name is Christine Senter. She's been an online friend of mine for a long time. She gave me a few ideas that will help me along the way. These ideas were all writing prompts that can be used for future articles. That said, I hope to be back on my way to writing amazing content again which helps my readers and continues to help me get paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home